Thursday, December 4, 2014

Blog Reflection

       One of my biggest challenges in my 'Journey in Literature' class was facing the fact that making a blog with many posts was part of the class requisits. It was not because I had to do it, but because I'm a more reserved person and publishing my writing was something I feared. I write 'was' in the last sentence because I learned to manage my fear and write publicly without problem. That courage was the product of my determination to succeed in the class and to learn to manage my fears on writing.

Blogger.com

       In high school I wrote many papers for english class and many other classes so Im proud to say that I learned very well to write an essay. It was much easier to write an essay that only the teacher would read, and it probably gave me less stress that no one else could see it. This time around, in university, things are different. I now write publicly for this class and everyone of my classmates and people around the world can see my writing. At first I did not like the idea of everyone viewing my blog since I'm a little of a perfectionist and it gave me more stress to think that I had to write perfect since many people were going to read my posts. But as time passed I grew to let off my fear and deal with it. For this last post I'm now confident with what I write and I learned to express myself through this social website called Blogger. I recommend it to everyone who wants to express thoughts or feelings because it is a great way to do it since you get feedback from people around the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment