Monday, November 24, 2014

Group Experience

       Working in a group normally is very difficult since the availability of everyone is not the same always. I usually hat working in them since every time someone on the group works harder than others or does more than others. My experience with this group has changed a little my opinion about working in groups and I will share it with you guys.

       I'm much more than glad to say that finally I came across a group of work that I did not hate at the end. The name of the group is Fortunate Travelers, and it is composed of Valeria, Liane, Alexandra, Luis, Manuel, and I. This is the first group that I even get along with my peers, and have a good chemistry with them. 

      Two moments that I remember being the best of the group I think I have it perfectly thought. The first one was when we all had a tight schedule, but we made time and gathered a saturday afternoon to finish what I thought was one of our best work as a group. Everyone cooperated and we made a lot in two hours. The second moment was the presentation of that assignment we had. The project and presentation turned out to be all as we wanted and our reward was a good grade. 

       In summary I had a great experience with this group. Fantastic people to work with and great friends also that help whenever you need them. If I had another group to choose, I would definitely work with my Fortune Travelers again. Hope I see them again in other courses.

2 comments:

  1. It was nice to meet you too. I also had a great experience working in a group with you and I hope I will see you again. I'm completely sure that the second presentation at the classroom changed us. We will never forget it! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think none of us will forget that Saturday working on the project! It was really nice to meet you and I hope we all keep in touch through the Whatsapp you made me create!!

    ReplyDelete